To Clarkson. The first reciever of the Seal Of Awesomeness!!!

Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 by Barend in
5

This is to the great Clarkson. He has inspired many a people to open their traps and speak up. He has always been at war with those with no logic at all and for that he must be awarded with The Seal Of Awesomeness. If anyone disagrees with this you are a idiot with no insight. But seeing that I am open for all opinions I will be holding a poll to see the public's opinion. But for now he is on the list. 
Please cast your votes in the left side panel of this page

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Clarkson deserves the Nobel Prize if you ask me.

  1. Anonymous says:

    clarkson se gesig behoort opi seal te wees

  1. Anonymous says:

    clarkson behoort di seal t wees

  1. Anonymous says:

    Barend.... jy het heeltemal teveel tyd op jou hande... ek dink jy moet ingenarswese gaan swot.... bou rek hou jou nie bewsig genoeg nie....(p.s ek hou vani blog)with love
    Nicola

  1. Anonymous says:

    I see some people actually said no on the "Should Clarkson's face be on the seal of awesomeness?" Poll... I wish I could see life the way those people do, Sadly I am unable to shove my head that far up my ass.. No offense

    Peace peace, Heart Heart
    Anonymous Guy