You can NEVER have to many lists

Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2011 by Barend in
0

As a great man once said, (Clarkson) a man can never have to many lists. And that got me thinking... I don't even have one. so I sprang to it like a mutant bunny on crack. The first thing I asked myself was, what will my list be about? I mean there is so many topics How could i ever choose just one?! Therefore I made a list of lists that I should list on this blog that you probably found on a list. This is the one I chose for today. ||| How To Be The Raddest Kid On The Block |||

1# Always rock a come-over.
2# Tuck your T-shirt into your jeans
3# Remember to refer to yourself in the third person
4# Excessively say "Dude" and "Sweet"  in the same sentence
5# Argue to death that crack is for medical purposes like curing the soul or something like that...
6# Drive your dad's flower powered mini van
7# and remember that the Mullet is the ultimate chick magnet... Yeah baby business in the font and party in the back...



To be the coolest kid on the block just follow these easy steps. The methods are a bit outdated by about 30 to 40 years but I can almost guarantee you that people will at least talk to you... maybe not to you but about you, which I would say is at least an improvement if actually thought this will work after you read the first step.

0 comments: