Long Time

Posted: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 by Barend in
0

It has almost been a year since I last wrote on this blog. I wish I could blame it on my studies but sadly it has nothing to do with that. everyday I think about some outrageous topic to write about and I get all exited about it, but as soon as I get home it is gone. To tell you the truth I am bored with the life I am living. Most of my classes bore me, and the only thing I look forward to everyday is to be with my Baby. This is NOT a funny post. This is not a sarcasm filled message. It is only to tell the world or at least my friends that I will be writing on my blog again. Funny things I promise, or at least I will try to be funny.

To all the people who support me.... Thanks for great friendships a Great family and an astonishing woman. and for all of those people I would like to award the seal of awesomeness. to everyone I know who had a influence on my life. You know who you are...


Seriously... You didn't expect me to write on the blog for the first time in a year and not award a seal? PFFFFFFF

0 comments: